Broken air conditioning systems can be caused by leaks, compressor issues, clogged filters, cooling fan problems or radiator trouble. Regardless of the cause, inadequate cooling can result in an uncomfortable environment for drivers and passengers. Routine maintenance and precautionary steps for your car's air conditioning can help prevent a full A/C breakdown on a hot summer day when you need air conditioning most.
Wayzata, MN Cooling System Repair
Signs that your A/C system is not working properly:
- Moist/rotten smelling air
- Air only slightly cooler than outside air
- Vents blowing out little to no air
- Defroster not functioning effectively
- A/C not working while car is idle