Flat tires can be caused by a variety of factors including rough roads, tire punctures, a damaged valve system, worn out tires and even hot weather. When a flat tire occurs, it is important to get it repaired as soon as possible. Driving on a flat tire can be dangerous, cause irrevocable damage to the tire and result in rim damage. Signs of tire damage can include excessive or too little air pressure, unequal tire wear, wheel alignment/tire balancing issues, and suspension problems. The sooner you bring in a lightly to moderately damaged tire for repair, the more likely it can be repaired and the less it will cost.
Hopkins, MN Tire Repair
Tire repair services at Youngstedts, Hopkins include:
- A plug and patch on the tire lining, if the puncture is small and on the tread of the tire
- A patch, plug, and seal to the damaged area, if the puncture is over 1/4 inches
- Re-securing the tire to rim, if the tire is losing air due to the tire not being securely attached to wheel’s rim
- Valve system repair, if the tire is losing air due to a damaged valve system
- Re-inflation of tires
- Tire replacement of damaged or worn tires
Youngstedts services damaged and flat tires in Hopkins, MN
Repairing your tires at Youngstedts keeps you safe on the road and can save you money in the long run. Fixing a flat tire immediately can minimize damage, help save the tire, and cost less. If you notice any signs of a flat tire, come into our
Hopkins location and we will inspect and service your tires quickly and thoroughly. Schedule a tire repair appointment at Youngstedts in
Hopkins, MN today!