Oil changes help keep your vehicle’s engine in good working condition. An oil change consists of changing the engine’s oil filter, removing old oil from the engine and replacing it with fresh oil. Oil changes are a basic part of automotive ownership and crucial to proper engine operation. You should consider getting your oil changed if you are experiencing abnormal engine sounds, dirty oil, or your oil light is on. Even if you aren’t experiencing these issues, it is important to get oil changes regularly as a preventative measure. At Youngstedts,
Eau Claire we recommend getting your oil changed every 3,000 miles to keep your car running efficiently and safely.
Eau Claire, WI Oil Changes & Oil Filter Replacements
During an oil change at Youngstedts, Eau Claire we will:
- Replace your engine’s old oil with new oil
- Replace the oil filter
- Lubricate the chassis components of the vehicle according to the standards of the manufacturer
- Ensure that your engine oil is clean and the working parts of your engine are properly lubricated
Oil change benefits include:
- Oil changes keep your engine functioning properly
- Oil changes prevent excess friction and wear on moving parts
- Oil changes help fight rust and corrosion
- Clean oil helps cool down your engine
- Clean oil reduces engine noise
- Clean oil works with the oil filter to remove contaminants from the engine
Youngstedts services oil changes in Eau Claire, WI
Youngstedts provides affordable, quick, and high quality oil changes in
Eau Claire, WI.
Our goal is to give you an oil change experience that is convenient but also positive and enjoyable. Schedule an oil change appointment at our
Eau Claire, WI location today!