No location specified
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for training and supervising the service department personnel. Primary responsibility will be ensuring the efficient flow of work through the shop by ordering parts, supervising technicians, and maintaining a high level of customer service. The Service Manager is the vital link between the auto technician and the customer.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the inventory of parts
- Schedule customer appointments
- Assure superior customer satisfaction
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A valid driver’s license in order to drive company and customer vehicle
- Completion of automotive courses
- Automotive repair experience
- Retail sales experience
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- The ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations
- The availability to work a flexible work schedule
Based on your desire to learn more about automotive service, you will have the opportunity to advance to other key positions with the company.