No location specified
As an Assistant Manager you will be accountable for the successful afternoon and evening operations of an automotive care team. As an Assistant Store Manager you will assist the management staff in providing superior customer service and work closely with the technicians to provide an overall positive customer experience.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the inventory of parts
- Schedule customer appointments
- Assure superior customer satisfaction
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A valid driver’s license in order to drive company and customer vehicle
- Completion of automotive courses
- Automotive repair experience
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- The ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations
- The availability to work a flexible work schedule
ASE certification preferred, but not required.
Based on your desire to learn more about automotive service, you will have the opportunity to advance within the company.