No location specified
The Automotive Technician is responsible for diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repairs on vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, suspension, brakes, drivetrain work, air conditioning, etc.
Other responsibilities include:
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor regarding repairs needed
- Examining vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Assisting with tire service during high volume times
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to drive company and customer’s vehicles
- Completion of automotive courses in high school or at a technical school
- Experience working in the automotive industry
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- The ability to work well independently (self-motivated) and as a team member
- The willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations
ASE certifications are preferred, but not a requirement.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- FSA/HSA (Childcare)
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Company Matching 401K
- Paid Vacations, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Hosted Events
Competitive pay with a 5 day work week with an option of working a 6th day.